First Missionary Baptist Church, Parkton, NC
First Missionary Baptist Church is seeking a pastor with strong Baptist roots to lead a growing congregation. First Missionary Baptist Church has over 117 years of rich Christian history. We are accepting resumes and applications from Spirit-filled, licensed, and ordained ministers. We are affiliated with the Union Baptist Association and the General Baptist State Convention.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
1. Must be a born-again Christian male, spirit-filled, divinely called with strong family and community ties, and have Biblical qualities of a pastor as defined in 1 Timothy 3: 1-7.
Must be the husband of one wife.
2. Must be a Faithful Christian with a solid belief in the birth, crucifixion, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as recorded in the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
3. Must be led by the Spirit of God in all matters and must perform pastoral duties according to the Holy Scriptures.
4. Must be able to teach as well as preach God’s Word and have a broad knowledge of Baptist doctrine. Must communicate with people of all ages.
5. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Pastor or Associate Pastor.
6. Must have a seminary degree from an accredited school or equivalent education.
7. Demonstrate efficient leadership skills to promote effective church operation, policies and procedures.
8. Must be willing to follow guidelines established by the church bylaws.
9. Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and provide a credit report.
10. Must be able to share his vision for the spiritual growth of the church.
Four references are required: 2 professional and 2 personal names, addresses, and telephone numbers must be provided.
Resumes are to be sent to:
First Missionary Baptist Church
ATTN: Pulpit Committee
P.O. Box 356
Parkton, NC 28371